Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Just a thought...

You know whats weird about college? The people you meet there are considered family after such a small amount of time. Seriously girls that ive only known for like 4 months i consider my sisters and would tell them every little thing about me, my problems, my dreams, my fears, everything . Boys that Ive known for 4 months i would do anything for them . . .well almost anything. But still they are my brothers and i would defend them like i would my brother ive had around for 16 years. why is that? i can only name a handfull of people from highschool that i would do that for and ive known them for four years not four months. its crazy! i mean i know college is a transitional period but so is high school. Hmmm..... Anywho im grateful for these people and would never take back a moment of hyperspeed friendship with them! Random thought of the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment