Wednesday, September 15, 2010

T- Bird lovin . . .

So for my first year of college I attended Southern Utah University in Cedar City. It was one of the best 9 months of my life. I learned alot of things and met alot of amazing people. Alot of my next posts will be about my time there. But the thing i loved most while i was there was the family that I gained . They constantly astound me with the things that they do and the potential they have to accomplish. The reason they are the focus of today's post is that my good friend Chris Martin and Wes Sorensen just laid their first track and played it on the local radio station. Small beans but its still amazing. It's called Didn't Even Know it. They are both rapping and Wes sings the chorus. Most of my Cedar Family is like that. Talented with the lyrics. Here is the song which is  on You tube. Check it out! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWIMo9EeStwWe often would have little rapping sessions when there wasn't anything to do. Just chillin in the room flowin around. Although i can't rap worth crap it was one of the things i loved the most. Nico Munoz, Chris Martin, Darius Williams, Dom Davis, Charles Phillips, Tyler Mills, Kris Talbert, Any Erickson, Tyson something, Todd Aubery, Terrisha Judd, Rachel DiMeglio and I chillin and rappin. My Cedar Family is the best that i could have asked for. We each were totally different. We came from different backgrounds, faiths, cultures and families. But we were there to grow up and to find out what life has in store. We were there for each other thick and thin. MY two girls that I could always count on are these two lovely ladies Terrisha Judd and Rachel DiMeglio. We only started being friends during our second semester but we had a blast and went through ALOT in that last semester. Its weird how in the little time that i have known these girls I feel like we have been friends for asuper long time!

                               Rachel, Terrisha and I

Chris, Nico, Manny, Charles, Rachel, Ari, and Terrisha

I adore these people and would do anything for them. We were tight all through that year and i hope that we can stay tight over the years to come. Happily this is only half of the people i call family in Cedar.





1 comment:

  1. Hey! Its sad that you can't go back to college longer. I kind of understand the disappointment considering Christopher had to leave as well.
    I will say though that you have great potential in any area of your life if you put your heart, soul, and mind into whatever your dream may be.
    Remember you are loved!

    ReplyDelete